CERTIFICATION AND POLICIES
It is the policy of Oneda Corporation to supply customer metal stampings
applications, which conform to established requirements and reasonable
expectations of our customers. We are further committed to a company-wide
program of continuous quality improvements.
To achieve an efficient total quality system, continuous improvements
are required. Continuous improvement is obtained only through the participation
of all of our Team Members. By implementing this philosophy into our
everyday tasks, Oneda Team Members function efficiently and effectively,
resulting in high quality products.
Oneda Corporation offers custom metal stamping and assembly applications
to meet customer requirements while operating in an environmentally
responsible manner. We are committed to the protection of the environment
in all aspects of our operations located in Columbus, Georgia, and the
warehouse in Reynolds, Georgia. To show respect for the environment
by making environmentally sound decisions is a primary management objective,
as well as the responsibility of all Team Members.
These are our environmental program principals:
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations and other requirements
governing environmental protection.
- Conserve natural resources
- Promote the prevention of pollution and waste.
- Periodically review company impact on the environment in order to
set objectives and targets for environmental improvements.
- Strive for continual improvement in our environmental management
system through the participation of all Team Members.
- Communicate our policy and environmental activities internally and
externally and respond openly to the concerns and inquiries of interested
- Assure that all Team Members and on-site contractors are familiar
with and comply with specific policies, procedures and work instructions
in activities that are related to environmental protection.
View Our ISO 14001
View Our ISO 9001 Certification
View Our TS 16949 Certification